Media Management Intern
– Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities.
– Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform via written, oral and visual media.
– Knowledge of media production, communication, and distribution techniques and methods.
– An innovative self-starter with problem-solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
– Prepare course materials, such as syllabi, homework assignments, and handouts.
– Plan, evaluate, and revise curricula, course content, course materials, and methods of instruction.
– Attend training sessions or professional meetings to develop or maintain knowledge of G3.
– Stay informed about current developments in G3.
Public Relations Intern
– Maintaining correspondence.
– Assist in developing and maintaining the company’s image and identity, which includes the use of logos and signage.
– Planning and co-leading volunteer recruitment meetings/orientations.
– Advise on strategies of community engagement with fundraising/volunteering/partnerships
– Plan and develop events and services according to organizational needs.