The G3 Life Applications STEAM Program is designed to teach critical skills to students from 4th grade to 12th grade. Our program instructors are industry professionals who work in STEAM fields. What they offer our youth is a real-world understanding of how they use aspects of STEAM on a daily basis. Each participant receives a career - based understanding of where and how STEAM knowledge can be applied as an industry professional, or as an entrepreneur. By the end of the program, these youth have a strong understanding of how STEAM can be seen all around them.
- Introduction to Computers Programming Languages
- Introduction to Cyber Security
- Hardware /software integration and gaming
- Photo Editing and Film
- Professional Mentorship for Arts and Technology
- History of Minorities in Technology and the Arts