8th Annual GALA
On Saturday October 29, 2022 at 7:00pm, G3 Life Applications, Inc. (G3) will host our 8th Annual Awards Gala. We will recognize and honor unsung heroes and supporters of our many programs, as well as, recognize mentors and supporters from the Tampa Bay Area. This is our chance to celebrate our partners and the impact this program makes in our community. During this amazing evening, our guests will be exposed to our youth impact, silent auction, award recognition, and much more!
G3 Life Applications, Inc. is a 501 (c) 3 non-profit holistic mentoring company utilizing sports, incentive based activities and the following Circuit Training Programs:
– Enlightenment with Health and Nutrition
– Enhancement in Literacy, Life and Social Skills
– Education in Financial Literacy and Money Management
– Enrichment through Leader-In-Transitions (LIT)
– Elevation of Athletic Specialized Skills Training
We believe these programs are the solution to help youth and young adults change their thought process and either develop or strengthen their core values.
To have G3 Compounds within communities throughout the nation where individuals and families of ALL creeds, ethnicity, and or socio economic backgrounds will have access to holistic learning centers; providing the tools for Spiritual, Educational and Physical wellness and growth; thereby, developing participants life skills and value systems ensuring they are on the right path to become productive citizens uplifting their communities.
To positively impact youth, young adults and communities holistically by transitioning their thinking to capitalize on their potential through exposure, education and inspiration.
To transition the thinking, values, and actions of our youth and young adults within disadvantaged, at-risk, and or surrounding communities. Our measurable outcomes continue to reflect our impact on participant’s learned skills, actions, and everyday lives. Some measured outcomes include:
1) Develop future leaders & entrepreneurs;
2) Demonstrate elevated decision making;
3) Produce graduates with aspirations for higher levels of education;
4) Create a service oriented and community based atmosphere for youth and young adults;
5) Enhancing life & social etiquette skills;
6) Develop skill which increase the level of employability and sustainability within the work place;
7) Increased knowledge and awareness of individual self-worth;
8) Create Graduates;
Our desired outcome is youth and young adults transitioning from becoming products of their environments into the Leaders of Tomorrow!